Working Mom in Search of Alternate Reality

Friday, April 08, 2005

Ok so today wasn't as bad...

Well, it did start raining just as I got off work and poured it down the entire time I had to paybills and run errands. As soon as I got home, it stopped and the sun came out. Go figure.

Tuesday was a good day though I didn't write about it. We took Zoƫ to the farm to look around and get some sunshine.

.


.

She had a great time with Mommy and Daddy.

.


.

But when I chased her around, she ran right to the prickly pear patch I had forgotten all about. And of course she fell down. She had seemingly hundreds of tiny little needles in her hand. I felt so sorry for her. We still had an hour's drive before we vould get home to the tweezers. I should have just put her hands back in the water. That seemed to have done the most good after we got her home, just cold water.



.


.

We did have a great time otherwise. here's a couple more shots of the land. The hillside on the other side of the creek is going to be divided into a subdivision I think. So if we move back there someday, maybe the kids will actually have other kids to play with. I dunno... I'm really partial to living in the city now. I really liked Swindon,... a lot.



.


.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home