Working Mom in Search of Alternate Reality

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Flirting

Ok,.. so call me bi-polar( like I care), my last post a few minutes ago was utterly depressing (I think) and now I'm talking about this

Out of no where a guy I know very vaguely has started flirting with me... and at about the same time a guy I knew years ago has reappeared and is flirting with me. WHAT THE HELL!?

I like the attention of course. But I'm just wondering what the hell planets are aligning that this stuff is happening...???? There is more, but I will not post it in this blog cause it's not anonymous. More stuff that has been happening (mostly all in my head-more than likely) that makes the flirting seem very coincidental and strange. It's almost ike my life is one HUGE deja vu.

Maybe that *is* what it's like to be crazy. LOL maybe my blogs can be research material for psych students someday after I'm diagnosed heheheheeh

Wow I need sleep.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home